I’m a Software Developer from Stuttgart, Germany.
I’m currently working on creating software, love typing on mechanical keyboards and print stuff in 3D. I also create storage solutions and upgrades for boardgames, these can be found at boardgameprints.com. Details about my software development/work skills can be found here.
All my projects are open source and can be found on GitHub.
– CHEP – .NET Core Chess engine for fun
– WikiCore – modest, small and fast Wiki featuring MarkDown editing written in .NET Core MVC.
– IsaacItems – iOS App to learn about the effects of items in the game “Binding of Isaac”
– Weather Station – Arduino powered outdoor and indoor weather measurements
Projects i contribute to:
– Octoprint – 3D-Printer controller and Web-Interface
– philly – A fork of a python IRC-Bot
– Fedora Linux – Copr packages i build for Fedora
– Building a hardtail mountain bike